Delivery Handmade Silver Jewellery
The majority of my jewellery is wrapped in gift paper and presented in a gorgeous butterfly jewellery bag similar to this.
(especially delicate items may be boxed to prevent damage in the post/ other items for example cuff bracelets / cufflinks are pictured with their boxes. Gift wrapped items are presented as described below.
- Free Delivery within the UK (over £10)
* Free Delivery is offered for ALL jewellery available on this site and is dispatched via Royal Mail second class postage
(depending on the value of your packet it may require a signature on receipt).
* First Class Royal Mail is also offered for items under the value of £75 (again this may require a signature on receipt).
* Expedited Delivery is automatically provided FREE for all items over the value of £75 and is optional for any packets below this value. Guaranteed Delivery by 1pm the day after posting NB: during the pandemic, this timescale may be increased to 2 days
Your chosen item(s) of jewellery will be posted by Royal Mail within 48 hours of receipt of cleared payment
It is an aim to dispatch your silver jewellery the very next day!
- Expedited Delivery - UK Only
Expedited Delivery applies to UK addresses where the Royal Mail guarantee delivery by 1pm the next working day following posting to 99% of the country, including Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey. Some places in Scotland and the Channel Islands take longer for deliveries **, but they still guarantee delivery within 3 working days by 5.30pm. NB- during the pandemic, this timescale may be increased to 2 days
- European Delivery
Your jewellery will be posted via Airmail. Your jewellery will be posted by International Signed For / Airsure - which is dependent on whether Airsure is offered by the Royal Mail to your Country. This service costs you £10.50 fully insured
- Rest of the World
Your jewellery will be posted via Airmail. Your jewellery will be posted by International Signed For/Airsure. This service costs you £11.50. If your country is not available from the selected drop down menu during checkout, then it is with regret that I am unable to deliver to your Country
Rest of the World countries currently available for postal purposes
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- USA - United States of America
- Currency Conversion
As you proceed via the checkout procedure £ sterling will be converted into your home currency
- International buyers – please note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or P&P charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Please note that the costs of delivery and packing to you as the purchaser are often subsidised by Lesley H Phillips jewellery for you to retain the jewellery, so please ask any questions prior to purchase.
If you require a dispatch notice by post under separate cover, this will cost extra
Please also note that I cannot offer guaranteed delivery timescales by the Royal Mail although their charter states 1 - 2 days delivery for first class mail / 3 - 5 days second class mail. Unprecedent times delivery may take longer
On the very rare occasions that your chosen item is not in stock and needs to be made, you will be contacted to be advised of the timescales. You will be given the option of a refund if the timescales aren't suitable.